(518) 472-4000
CALL
diligence. innovation. execution.
« Back to Closings Print

Student Housing

Student Housing

Bridge Loan - Refinance

$17,250,000 
696 Bed/ 216 Unit Student Housing
Murfreesboro, TN 

Axiom Capital Corporation announces the closing of a $17,250,000 bridge loan for the refinance of a 216-unit/696 bed premier student housing community built in 2006 in the City of Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, Tennessee (part of the Nashville MSA). Vie at Murfreesboro is located Northeast from downtown Murfreesboro, Southeast from Nashville and about 0.8 miles Northwest (~3 min. drive) of the Middle Tennessee State University (“MTSU”). University on-campus housing can accommodate 2,717 students (~12% of total enrollment) in 14 residence halls and two apartment buildings, leaving 19,700+ students (~88% of total enrollment) in need of off-campus housing, making MTSU a major source of conventional apartment demand.


diligence.
innovation.
execution.
Contacts

Charles Cronin - President
518-472-4000 ext. 204
axiom@axiom-capital.com

Andrew Kleinberg - Partner
917-710-1505
ajk@axiom-capital.com

Michael S. Del Vecchio - VP of R.E. Finance
518-472-4000 ext. 230
mdv@axiom-capital.com